The device allows the physician to perform a procedure under local anesthetic in an outpatient setting with no need for post-procedure physical therapy, and generally results in the patient being back at full activity in a relatively short period of time after the procedure.
Moreover, while Tenex Health TX provides a new and definitive non-surgical intervention for physicians treating chronic tendon pain it also offers a practice building technology perfectly suited for specialists who would like to develop a new revenue stream for their practice by offering to their patient base a fully reimbursable, minimally invasive image guided technology.
Performed with local anesthetic, it's as safe as a cortisone shot, is well tolerated by patients and has shown extremely high effectiveness.
To quickly recap, the TX1 is:
- tissue specific energy which effectively removes pathology
- minimally invasive with the entire procedure completed in 15 minutes
- well tolerated by patients with a quick recovery time
- successfully treated over 25,000 patients with >90% being pain free
- very strong in its safety profile, no clinical complications reported